Civilingenious strives to create and offer a package of solutions covering all activity fields of the service provider: from optimization of business processes to development of new service ranges.
– Survey the physical layout of the structure to identify potential installation locations for new mobile antennas;
– Survey existing conditions of the future work site;
– Visual inspection of the facility and document findings;
– Analysis of building floor plans or various structures of Radio Base Stations through usage of site survey tools;
– Analyze any radio frequency interference that could result in dead-zones or slow network connections, etc.
– Use of a comprehensive holistic approach to design and bring together specialism usually considered separately;
– Design of various products to assembly the full telecommunication service package:
“Electromagnetic Impact Analysis”
“Optical Fiber Planning”
BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING
BIM is an intelligent 3D model-based process that gives architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) professionals the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct and manage buildings and infrastructure.
– Create detailed construction drawings that include all necessary information for manufacturing and installation, such as materials types and quantities required;
– Identify and resolve BIM technology implementation issues and problems;
– Review blueprints to ensure they comply with industry standards and analyze building plans to determine structural integrity;
– Estimate costs for materials and labor, etc.
– Planning, initiation, execution, organizing, monitoring and closing of civil and telecommunications projects;
– Budget and time management, project performance evaluation, clients coordination and stakeholder satisfaction.
We’d love to hear
We’re here to help and answer any question you might have. Send us a message!
© 2022 All Rights Reserved.